Terms & Conditions
Lagada Resort Crete
- Prices and Taxes – our prices are inclusive of Greek tourist taxes and VAT
- Payment and Terms – deposit payable on booking at 30% of rental, balance payable on arrival including security deposit except when otherwise agreed.
- Check in after 2 pm unless otherwise arranged. Check out by 11 am unless otherwise agreed. Facilities for baggage storage are available during office hours.
- Late arrivals – please confirm arrangements with resort management. Either key safe facilities or late meet and greet (for an additional charge) are available.
- Accessibility or Special Needs – you must advise full details of any special needs as this may limit the suitability of various properties. Please contact resort managements with your requirements.
- Parking – free parking available on site.
- Dispute Resolution/Problems – Please contact the management.
- EU ADR – https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
- Use of Personal information – we will only use your personal information in relation to your booking.
- Liability – we accept no liability for any loss or damage to property, bodily injury or financial loss incurred other than as required by law.
- Force Majeure – we will not be liable if accommodation is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control although we will make best efforts to find alternative accommodation where reasonably practicable.
- Pets – management will need to seek permission from property owners. Pets are permitted at management discretion so please contact the resort management. Where dogs are allowed, they must wear a collar and identity tag and be kept on a lead at all times. They must not be left in accommodation unattended. Dogs and other pets are not allowed in the pool areas. If a dog is proving to be a nuisance we reserve the right to require the owner to remove the dog from the resort.
- Cots and high chairs – these items are available for hire, please request at the time of booking to guarantee availability.
- Children – Children remain the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times.
- Accommodation care – please treat the property, facilities and accommodation areas with respect and care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. Accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday and you may be charged for any loss or damage found. If you significantly damage your Holiday Home during your stay or items are missing, you will be sent details of the damage and costs. We reserve the right to enter accommodation under any special circumstances or emergencies.
- Infectious or contagious diseases could easily be passed to other guests while on holiday. You must inform the resort management should you contract any such illness while on holiday. In order to protect our guests and staff, anyone found to have such a condition may be confined or requested to leave the resort. Please note that in such circumstances we are unable to offer refunds and we therefore recommend you take out your own insurance.
- Unreasonable behaviour – For the convenience of our guests, we reserve the right to terminate the party’s holiday without compensation or refund, where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons in the holiday party might impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of other guests, our team members or staff. This may include but is not limited to verbal or physical abuse, and will be at the management’s discretion.